A Shropshire Lad


Breeder David Austin, 1997

Wordt verkocht als klimroos. Maar ik heb foto's op het internet gezien
waar ze de ruimte krijgt en als grote struik groeit en is dan veel mooier.
Iedere roos gedraagt zich ieder jaar anders. In 2017 was ze op haar
mooist.

Sold as a climbingrose. But I've seen photo's of it on the internet
where this rose was grown as a huge shrub and was much more beautiful.
Every rose year is different. This rose was at it's best in 2017

2016



2017





2018






2019


Never seen this before is this rose untill last year. The foliage was black by the funghi's

Have a wonderful day

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Hello dear Marijke
    I love this rose, in my garden it is a climbing rose. Unfortunately it has mostly flowers over my head. Many Austin roses are very high and it is difficult to have them as shrubroses. Several of my roses have startet as shrubroses, but the branches is hanging on the ground, so we have moved them so they can climb.
    Have a nice day
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
      It's true it makes very long grow before the flowers arrives. Maybe the latest Austins behave better. I don't know about the new ones because I don't have them. But the flowers are breathtaking.
      Have a wonderful day!!
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts