Sunshine on dark days


Ik mis niet alleen het licht in de donkere wintermaanden maar ook
kleur. De orchideeën brengen het gevoel van zonlicht bij mij in
huis zelfs op de donkere dagen. 

I am not only missing the light but also color in the dark winterdays.
The orchids bring sunshine into my house even when the days
are dark.





First two flowers at 1st december 2019


Yesterday

Last Friday I had to go to buy new seed for the birds in de gardencenter
And also this orchid came home with me. Half price because one
flower was already faded

And also the vieuw at the birds taking a bath in my pond makes me
happy.


I wish you many happy wintermoments.
Spring is around the corner

Rosehugs Marijke 




Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke
    Lovely orchids nice to have in this weather. To day is it sunshine her, I enjoy it even if it rather cold.
    I hope you have sunshine too.
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good after noon dear Lisbeth,
      It's wonderful to see some flowers on another dark day with hailstorms and strong winds.
      Lucky you, havings sunshine!!
      Enjoy it!!
      Have a wonderful day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  2. Good morning dear Marijke,

    So many beautiful orchids you have! Do you have a name on the first one? It looks like a Miltonia. They are all very pretty!
    I wish you a wonderful day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good afternoon dear Marit,
      This orchid is from the Cambria-family. It's great to have the flowers of the orchids now.
      A little color on another dark day.
      Have a wonderful rest of the day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts