Erinnerung an Brod



Breeder Rudolf Geschwind, before 1884 Austria-Hungary

Deze schoonheid behoord tot 1 van mijn favorieten. Bloeit maar 1x per
jaar maar de schoonheid is adembenemend mooi. Geplant december 2017
In 2018 maar 3 bloemen gezien. 

This beautiful rose is one of my favorites. Brings flowers only once a
year but her beauty is breathtaking Came in to my garden in December
2017. Brought only 3 flowers in 2018.

Brought her first flower at 25 May 2018


17 May 2019






After planting I don't do anything the first 2 years. I give the new rose
a change to settle down and get used to the circumstances in the garden




Have a wonderful new week ahead

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke
    Beautyful rose, I don´t have it, it looks like I have to.
    Have a nice day
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
    I was falling in love with this rose seeing it a couple of times on the beautiful blog of Alice's Eventyrland in Denmark.
    It's a pitty that her blog is'nt updating anymore. I always loved it very much.
    This rose does'nt disappoint your it's a breathtaking one. The great thing of these historicalroses are that the foliage
    is so healthy. A thing I can't say about the modern roses.
    Have a wonderful day and a good week ahead.
    Rosehugs Marijke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good morning dear Marijke,

    It's a lovely rose., and the color is very beautiful. I have never seen this rose before. You have so many lovely roses in your garden. How many roses do you have?
    Have a wonderful day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good evening dear Marit
      I think i have 75 roseshrubs at the moment. I wish I had more space in the garden! But I lovr what I have.
      Have a wonderful evening
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts