Commandant Beaurepair


Breeder Moreau-Robert, 1864 France

Niet iedere roos is een succes in mijn tuintje. Maar niet omdat het een
slechte roos is maar de plek waar ze staat niet ideaal is. 

Not every rose is a succes in my garden. Not because this is a bad
rose but this rose has a bad place to grow


22nd of May 2018. Beautiful to see the first color in the new planted rose












Brought in 2019 only 1 flower. Yesterday I'v taken a lot of seedlings away 
of the Linaria. And it has more light now. I am looking forward to see
how this rose will be this year.

The roses in the frontgarden are pruned. But what to do with fertilizing. The
soil is wet now so ideal to start it. Or is it to early and do we have to wait
with it untill March.

Have a wonderful day

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke,
    I hope your pruning will help. More light will give it a lot of energy to it. Fertilizing are also very important, but I always forget it. I have to do it this season.
    Beautiful rose!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Marit,
      I hope it too! I always forget with planting that not every rose grow the same way. This one was
      overgrown by another rose. And yes the light it get's is so important. I don't forget to fertilize when
      the roses are pruned but forget to fertilize it after the first flush is faded. This year it was difficult
      to do after the first flus because the claysoil was as hard as a rock. But every year brings another
      chance to do things better.
      Have a wonderful day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  2. Good morning dear Marijke
    You have so many speciel roses, I know this one but I don´t have it.
    I hope it will be better this year. Nice pictures.
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
      You have a lot of roses growing in your garden that I don't have. But I love it when you
      write about your roses. I hope this rose will do a bit better this year.
      Have a wonderful day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts