Lauré Davoust 2019


Breeder Jean Laffay, 1834, France

Ze bloeit maar 1x per jaar. Een historische roos. Milde zoete geur

Once flowering. A Historical Rose with a mild sweet fragrance

Planted late december 2016

22 March 2017. A great thing to see and so welcome, the first growth in the
new planted rose was there.

2019 26th of May 

The first flower at 28th of May


And others followed 31st of May

In June





Never seen it before but at 30th of August it brought 4 flowers


Have a wonderful weekend

Rosehugs Marijke




Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke,

    Always lovely to see your beautiful roses! This rose had very many rosebuds! I like the pink color, and it's easy to see that it thrives in your garden.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello dear Marijke
      A very nice rose, I don´t know it. A very diligent rose, I uses a lot of space, I don´t think I have space for it. It is a pity.
      Thank you for showing.
      Rosehugs and have a nice weekend
      Lisbeth

      Verwijderen
    2. Hello dear Marit,
      It has really a huge size of buds before coming out. I like the color of
      the rose flowers too! I love to see what a certain rose did in the past year.
      Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy what your garden is bringing you.
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
    3. Hello dear Lisbeth,
      It's so huge because I don't prune it much. It can be grown as a rambler. I've seen
      it twisted round a pilar. After 3 years they untied it and took the old canes out. And
      it became a wonderful size.
      I wish you a beautiful weekend.
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts