The garden last week


We zijn al weer beland in de laatste week van Januari. De tijd vliegt
voorbij. Het daglicht is weer langer aanwezig.  Ik heb genoten van de 2 rozen die bloei
 vertoonden.

Already the last days of January. The darkest days are over and the hours of 
daylight are getting longer. I enjoyed this week the flowers of the two 
roses in my frontgarden.

Abraham Darby

Pat Austin

A second flower opened up

Sebastian Kneipp


 Last sunday we've had a wonderful sunny day without wind.

Glamis Castle

A second flower in Buff Beauty opened
 .
I was not the only one who enjoyed to see the sun

Jay

The Magpies on date for the new breadingseason.  5 minutes later there were 20 of this birds
in the tree behind my garden. But guess what, my battery was empty so
no photo of it

The buds of the Camelia are swelling

Evelyn

And yesterday another dark day. 


Pat Austin. We were having hail and strong winds yesterday

I discovered buds in certain branches of Laure Davoust

I love my little front garden in June grown out as a little rosejungle. Sunday I've pruned
my roses in the frontgarden. While I was pruning I felt a little ashamed finding 3 roses
overgrowed by others. The garden teached me a lesson that is wonderful to give roses
a change to grow in a natural way but with the thought that I have to take care, that
other roses  also get the change to show it's beauty.


Have a wonderful day

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke
    Nice to see your roseflowers at this time of the year. Your buds on the Camelia is longer than mine, but we can´t be surpricer over that, you must have a warmer klima at your place. We did´nt have sunshine sunday but perhaps to day. It would be nice, it is always very grey in these day at your place and at ours.
    Rosehugs and have a nice day
    Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
      To see the rose in bloom gives a strong feeling. Happy feelings because I love the bit of color that they bring and on the other hand knowing that this flowers are not normal to have at this time of the year. We also miss the sunlight overhere. Let's hope for a weatherchange soon!!
      Have a wonderful weekend

      Verwijderen
  2. Good morning dear Marijke,

    I love to see all the roses in your garden. They skine like small stars!
    Your Camellia buds look fantastic. I have mine in the basement, because the winter is too cold for them here.
    Have a nice day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Marit,
      Thank you !! It's great to see the buds of the Camelia swelling. If our winter go's on like what we are
      having now they will be in bloom very early this year. It's a pitty that it is to cold for Camelia's in your garden.
      Have a wonderful Sunday.
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts