The first week of May



Afgelopen zomer voor het eerst geprobeerd een roos te laten groeien in
een pot. Vergeten tijdens de warme april maand de potkluit te controleren
op vocht. Ik hoop dat ze nog bijkomt. Ze heeft toch een bloem gegeven.

Last summer it was the first time that I grow a rose in a pot.
Forgot to controle the soil during the warm april month. I Hope it
will recover. But it brought 1 flower.

Bathsheba



I lost this Primula 2 years ago but I was amazed when it
apeared 5 meters away from where it was in the garden. Miracle's excist


Rose Dresdner Barock is opening up



It took a year but the pond has it's biological ballance again. The water
in the pond is not so clean that you can look to the bottom. But it's
full of life. Without using a filter or UV-lamp.

I wish I could photograph the bubbels of the oxygene that coming from
the Potamogaton

Lovely to have so many of this beautiful creatures in my pond


The first Damselfly today


The first rosebuds of Fatin Latour getting color


Was hard to photograph the first flower in Lauré Davoust

And Aquilegia in all kind of colors 


Beside the frontdoor Buds in Abraham Darby

Compassion first flower high against the wall

Fantastic weather is forecasted untill the weekend. So time to be
in the garden end enjoying everything it brings.

I wish you a wonderful rest of the week

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Hello dear Marijke
    Nice to see your roses specially Bathsheba, it is very nice, and I saw a bud more, so one more will come.
    I thought you had more roses, I can se small buds in some of mine, but if you get nice weather in the weekend, they will soon come. We don´t have much warm here.
    Have a nice evening
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
      I had 1 more in a pot. Suddenly the new growth looked dry. I got it out of the pot and the roots were
      rotten. I noticed that the hole in the pot to let the water out was not okay. I've pruned it and planted it
      in the garden. But no sign of live yet. The cold wind is on the front of the house. At the back temperatures are lovely because the garden is a small one I think. Temperatures are rising to 23C on saturday but after
      that they go down to 12. I am amazed how strong the things in the garden must be having these ups and
      downs of temperatures.
      Have a wonderful day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  2. Good evening dear Marijke,

    Your pond are so lovely, and so full of different life! I have frogs, but not so many other animals. You have so mang lovely roses. I envy your climate :)
    Have a nice evening.
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Marit,
      I love it to have so many creatures visiting the garden. There is always something to see.
      The roses are doing well but other plants don't. I also decided that growing roses in a pot
      is nothing for me. Maybe they did not have the right soil. I wonder how you do it with the
      Hydrangea's growing in a pot. Do you give them firtilizer?
      Have a wonderful day
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  3. Your roses are very beautiful, Lauré Davoust especially. What a delight, however mysterious, that your Primula has reappeared. It is good that you have given a place for frogs to grow.

    Have a beautiful, week, dear Marijke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Hoover Boo,
      Lauré Davoust is a beauty. Once flowering in the year but with a lot of flowers. Yes I am so happy that
      seeds came up somewhere I love this Primula.

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts