Goedemorgen!! Het weekend gaf weer prachtig weer!! Laat in de
middag kwam er een wel heel sterke wind opzetten hier. De 
voorbode van een de zo brood nodige regen die vannacht gevallen is.

Good morning. We´ve had wonderful weather during the weekend.
A very strong wind came up late in the afternoon. Finaly we had
a little bit of rain, so well needed because it´s very dry overhere.

I love this rose Black Boy



Erinnerung an Brod


Deuil de Paul Fontaine. I love to see it. How different it was
the year before. The flowers were burnt by the heat before
they had the chance to show theire beauty

Sourire d´Orchidee


Sebastian Kneipp

Abraham Darby

Jacques Cartier

Blue for you is making a big bush



Buff Beauty


Sweet Pretty



One of my favorite´s Duchess the Montebello



I should have support this rose Purple Splash it dropped on down and
is hanging over Burgundy Ice


First flower Madame Isaac Pereire

Leander

I am so greatfull to see the wonderful flowers of La Belle Sultane.
I have to share my little garden with my lovely dog and every 
year this rose ended up on the soil before it could show it´s beautiful 
flowers







Fantin Latour

Ispahan


Marie Curie

Louise Odier

My little rosejungle in the front

Not in flower yet but so many buds LourƩ Davoust

 Clematis
 

I wish you a wonderful and great new week ahead

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Hello dear Marijke
    I have as always admired your roses. Mine have big buds so soon I will show you my roses.
    Enjoy your day
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good afternoon dear Marijke,

    Your roses are so pretty. I wish I had your climate. Your clematis have a wonderful color.

    I wish you a nice day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. My word these roses are beautiful. The whole world will admire them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een heerlijke rozen tuin daar bij jou Marijke.
    Pracht foto´s, jammer dat we nog steeds niet kunnen ruiken via de pc.
    Groetjes Tinie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Behalve de rozen mag je leuke hond er ook best zijn!
    Vertel je ook eens iets over de geur van je rozen? Ik neem aan dat niet iedere roos geurt.
    Hartelijke groeten van Zem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It is always encouraging to hear of a natural interaction between insects and their floral hosts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts