Happy!! It's Partytime for me


Ja het is echt een feest om al die schoonheden weer in
bloei te zien komen. Veel te veel foto's geplaatst maar ik
kan niet kiezen. (lol)

Yes it's partytime in my little garden. So many roses
are showing theire beauty. To many photo's but I can't
make a choice (fun)

Pat Austin




The Pilgrim


Compassion 

Deuil de Paul Fontaine

Jacqueline du Pré


James Galway

Louise Odier


Crown Princess Margarethe

 Jacques Cartier


Abraham Darby


That's Jazz


Fantin Latour




 Still not opened Black Boy

Color in Ispahan

 The damselfly's are back at my pond. Fantastic to see


Sir Edward Elgar

Sweet Pretty


Buff Beauty

Sebastian Kneipp

My little rosejungle


Parure d'Or

Have a wonderful day
Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Hello dear Marijke,

    Your roses are so beautiful! I envy you all of them :) Your garden must be a roseparadise. Fantin Latour is my favorite today.

    I wish you a wonderful day!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Marit,
      Sorry for the late replay but the weather was so beautiful that i am outside most of the day.
      Fantin Latour is so beautiful. And most important so healthy.
      Have a great weekend ahead.
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  2. Me encantan las flores, preciosa foto.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning Trini,
      Great you like roses too!!
      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Verwijderen
  3. Hello dear Marijke
    Thank you for party time, nice to see. I enjoyed every picture of your beautiful roses. In a month you can enjoy mine :) until then I will love to look at yours.
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning dear Lisbeth,
      The roses are coming out fast now having sunshine and warmth on the flowers. I am looking forward to see your roses in bloom.
      Have a wonderful weekend.
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  4. Everyone loves roses so I suspect you have delighted everyone today.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts