February 5th

 

Een heerlijke dag was het gisteren in mijn tuintje. Veel zon gehad maar wel een stevige wind. Zelfs de bloem van vorig jaar van de Hydrangea is nog mooi om te zien. En dit is wat ik zag.

A lovely day yesterday to be outside. A lot of sunshine but a strong cold wind was blowing. It's great to see the garden waking up bit by bit


Hydrangea flower of last year

A Helleborus with double flowerpetals

Have to lift up the flower to see it inside.


Pink Camelia the buds are swelling

White Camelia


Pushinska

Helleborus. 

New growth starts in the Treepeonia

Pulmonaria. How long it's going to be before the polinators waking up?

Nog 1 week te gaan en dan vier ik mijn 64e verjaardag. maar ik heb mijn verjaardagscadeautje al vast gekregen.(ehhh zelf gekocht lol) Een prachtig boek die leid naar een tuin die groeit en bloeit en respect heeft voor alle levende wezens die in die tuin aanwezig zijn. Schrijver Peter Bulsing.

One week to go and I am going to celebrate my 64th birthday. I am happy with my birthday gift (I bought it myself fun) a new book about how to have a garden in harmony and respect with erverything that is living in it.Time enough today to read 40 mm of rain is forecasted for today.

It´s great to have a book with a lot of photo´s  that helps me identify what´s living in the garden. . A sprayfree garden here. Everything in the garden is there for a reason.

Have a wonderful sunday

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke,
    Your helleborus are looking so beautiful! I like very much the double flower. I envy your camellias, and they look so great. I wish mine could grow outside too, but they can not. Here it is still 25 cm with snow, and I look forward to spring very much.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good morning Marit,
      Yes the double flowers of the Helleborus are pretty. It´s a pitty that the flowers have to be lifting up to see it´s real beauty. The Camilia´s are great to have. I keep my fingers crossed that king winter does´nt bring an unexpected visit when the flowers are ready to open up. The year before they were frozen and brown. We will see what happens. Having snow is not nice because you want to see springtime arriving in the garden. But our weather is´nt nice at all at the moment. Stormy winds and lots of rain turned my garden into a swamp. I hope things get better for both of us.
      Have a wonderful sunday!!
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  2. Wonderful flowers Marijke. I see spring is coming to your place.
    Happy weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello Nadezda,
      It´s great to see that spring is on it´s way here. But the weather outside looks more like it´s autumn. Strong winds and lot´s of rain make my garden looks like a swamp today. Well better times will come.
      Have a wonderful sunday
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
  3. Good morning dear Marijke
    Nice book you have bought to your Birthday, I wish you a happy dag. I will send you at rose on the day, if I can see the date. A lot of things happen in our gardens now, but it is too cold to be outside. I like your Helleborus.
    Rosehugs and enjoy your sonday
    Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Good afternoon dear Lisbeth,
      I can´t tell you how happy I am having this book. My birthday is on the 13th. Yes a lot is happening in the garden but the weather does't invite to go out. So much rain came down and stormy winds again. The Helleborus is a nice one. I hope it will bring some seed this year.
      Have a wonderful sunday too!!!
      Rosehugs Marijke

      Verwijderen
    2. Here we have nothing but snow and ice so it will be a few weeks yet before we have colour in the garden. Enjoy your book; it looks lovely.

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts