My roses over the last 3 days.



Waar ik maanden op heb moeten wachten gaat nu toch echt gebeuren.
Het lijkt alsof het zo is dat als er een knop in de rozen opent de rest
heel snel volgt. Dit is wat er te zien was in mijn tuintje de afgelopen drie dagen.

And finaly I know where I have been waiting for all these long winter
months. It seems when one roseflower opens the rest will follow very
quickly. This is what I've seen over the last 3 days.

Fantin Latour






Rose Buff Beauty

Rose Blue for You (well I think it's purple)





Edenrose



 So happy to see the first flower of Sourire d'Orchidee

this morning




Rose Pat Austin



this morning


Crown Princess Margarethe

rose Golden Showers not my favorite one but it was the first rose that came into my garden.




Rose Abraham Darby






rose Compassion


Rose Isphahan

Rose Erinnerung an Brod


 Rose Parure d'Or


On the left Winchester Cathedral and on the rigth Mme IsaacPereirre


Clematis Warsawski Nike


My lovely garden assistant and the Hosta

 First bud of Queen of Sweden

A Shropshire Lad many flowers ready to open up




Leander




Have a wonderful weekend ahead everyone.

Rosehugs Marijke

Reacties

  1. Marijke, wat een pracht! Wat zul je genieten.
    Hartelijke groet van Zem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So many beautiful roses! I was going to comment on a favorite, but there are too many beauties to choose just one. I would love to walk through your garden, Marijke!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello dear Marijke
    SÃ¥ lovely roses, I have many buds but no flowering yet. I have to enjoy yours until then.
    And I did enjoy them, Fantin Latour is not between my roses, I think I must have one.
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, wat een prachtige rozen Marijke.
    En wat zal het lekker ruiken in je tuin, geniet er van.
    Fijn weekend, groetjes Tinie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Marijke, I am impressed! so many gorgeous roses in your garden! The queen of Sweden is one of those roses I always wanted to have, so delicate and beautiful, pink roses are my favorite. Have a great weekend full of Roses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello dear Marijke,

    Your roses are so lovely! You have so many different. I envy your mild climate. Here roses don't thrive so well.

    Have a nice weekend!
    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I think Rose Blue for You is my favorite, Marijke! All are beautiful and healthy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello Marijke, you have so many beautiful roses, and so many who bloom allready.. Sourire d'Orchidee is wonderful, I think.
    Wishing you a lovely day,

    Rosehugs, Ida

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Marijke, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!1
    I especially love "Blue for You." What a stunning color.
    I have 2 buds on one of my roses, and most of the rest are finally coming to life beautifully. :-)
    Have a wonderful week ahead, sweet friend.
    xo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts